Thank you to all the parents and carers that took part in this year's survey. We had 472 responses and the vast majority of these were positive about the school with 100% of the respondents saying that they would recommend the school to another parent.
Click on the link below to the the results of the survey.
A selection of comments from the survey responses
- Brilliant school since my children started they have learnt so much and have such great time learning.
- My child has settled into Norbreck Primary Academy great. The teachers are friendly and lovely. We 100% made the right choice of school for our child. The communication is also great and you get enough info daily and weekly which is lovely to see and hear.
Key Stage 1
- We are so pleased with our children's progress at Norbreck. We feel they are getting all the support and guidance from the fantastic staff. The school communicates well and we feel we are updated well. There are so many great things on offer for our children. Thank you
- We are thrilled at ***'s progress and how his confidence is growing. *** loves school and looks forward to seeing his teacher and friends every day! He even loves getting homework!
- Excellent support given to both students and parents regards issues.
Key Stage 2
- Definitely recommend. Joined Norbreck in September absolutely thrilled with the school!! The staff are incredibly approachable and friendly and the children are delightful. Very happy and thank you for all the hard work.
- Both children are happy been throughout school and all have been supported well.
- Lovely school and amazing staff. Proud to be a part of it!
- I have 4 children who have all been to Norbreck and have all done very well during their time here.
- Never had any issues with how both of my children have been taught. Pastoral team are amazing.